- Improving Language Services
Communication in a language patients can understand is fundamental for receiving and providing safe, high-quality health care. Research shows that the likely result of...
- Reducing Readmissions
Readmission of patients recently discharged after hospitalization represents an expensive and all-too-common lapse in the quality of care delivered in the U.S. health ...
- AF4Q 4.0 RFP
Aligning Forces for Quality: 4.0 Program Focus
How to Apply
Request for Proposals
Contact Us ...
- About Us
Background 16 Communities, 37 Million People. One Goal Aligning Forces for Quality (AF4Q) is the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation’s signature effort to lift the overal...
- National Program Office
The Center for Health Care Quality within the Department of Health Policy at The George Washington University School of Public Health and Health Services serves as the national program of...
Please find below a list of materials from the AF4Q May 2013 National Meeting. We will continually update this page as new materials become available. Meeting Aids Program Book- Includes ...
- Population Health Project
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation has granted $1 million in additional grant funding to five existing Aligning Forces for Quality (AF4Q) Alliances to connect AF4Q efforts with public health stakeh...
- Presentation slides and meeting materials shared during the National Meeting held in Washington, DC, May 12-14, 2010.
- Post Meeting Resources download full agenda
- Toolkit from AHRQ providing guidance for consumer reports on health care quality https://www.talkingquality.ahrq.gov/default.aspx