You may use the Service without registration, but in order to take advantage of some aspects of the Service, you will need to register for an account. Your account is for your sole, personal use, you may not authorize others to use your account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You are responsible for the security of your password and will be solely liable for any use or unauthorized use under such password.
The Foundation expects all of its users to be respectful of other people. If you notice any violation of this Acceptable Use Policy or other unacceptable behavior by any user, you should report such activity to the Foundation at email@example.com.
You are solely responsible for the Content that you post on the Service or transmit to other users and agree that you will not hold the Foundation responsible or liable for any Content from other users that you access on the Service.
As a private foundation, the Foundation is prohibited from supporting attempts to influence the outcome of any election for public office or engaging in lobbying activity. Accordingly, these types of content are prohibited:
- Content that expressly or impliedly endorses or opposes any candidate for public office; and
- Content that encourages others to contact a government official to express support for, or opposition to, any legislation, including a specific legislative proposal that has not yet been introduced.
- In addition, hyperlinks to website pages that contain these types of content, or which direct users to such materials, also are prohibited.
Be respectful of others — do not post:
- Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Content that falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your identity, affiliation with the Foundation, or any person or other entity;
- Confidential business or personal information, or content that infringes any trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Content that makes available unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, sweepstakes, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any similar form of solicitation;
- Content that is fraudulent, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Content that violates any law, ordinance or regulation; that promotes illegal activities; that is harmful to minors; or
- Links to files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another;
You understand that when using the Service, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that the Foundation is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. If you do so object, you should not use the Service.
From time to time certain aspects of the Service may involve voting through a variety of mechanisms potentially including web-based and/or mobile voting. The Foundation reserves the right to adjust the outcome of any voting associated with the Service if it believes, in its sole discretion, that any mechanism of fraud, abuse, or automated voting has influenced the result. Furthermore, The Foundation will consider the outcome of voting in association with the Service, but may use other factors in addition to voting to determine various aspects of the Service associated with voting.
This Service may contain links to other websites not maintained by us. These links may include listings that can provide you with further information, or links that have been included in materials uploaded to the Service by a party other than the Foundation. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Service and to read the terms and conditions and privacy statements of each and every website that you visit. We are not responsible for the practices or the content of such other websites or services. Despite any links that might exist on the Service, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with such third parties.
All of the content featured or displayed on the website, including without limitation text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound and illustrations (collectively, "Content"), is owned by the Foundation, its licensors, vendors, agents, and/or content providers, as applicable. All elements of the website, including without limitation the general design and the Content, are protected by trade dress, copyright, moral rights, trademark and other laws relating to intellectual property rights. The Foundation reserves the right to track the usage of Content.
Except as may be otherwise indicated in specific documents within the website, you are authorized to view, play, print, and download documents, audio and video found on the Web site for personal, informational and non-commercial purposes only. You may not modify any of the materials, and, except as set forth below, you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or work contained on the Web site. You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from Content found on the website.
Text materials on the Web site may be used, downloaded, reproduced, publicly displayed or reprinted for personal or noncommercial purposes provided that the following attribution appears in all copies: "Reproduced with permission of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, Princeton, N.J." Permission to reproduce text materials for commercial application (e.g., book publishing) must be obtained from the Foundation in writing.
Unless we have expressly made a file available for download, prior permission to use, download, reproduce, publicly display or republish any of the non-text materials on the Web site (e.g., software, graphic images, video and audio files) must be obtained from the Foundation or any other designated copyright owner, as applicable.
THE SERVICE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SERVICE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT ON THE SERVICE. FURTHER, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SERVICE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE COMPLETELY SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, COSTS OF COVER, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH, EACH OF WHICH IS HEREBY EXCLUDED BY AGREEMENT OF THE PARTIES REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
If any part of these warranty disclaimers or limitations of liability is found to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason or if we are otherwise found to be liable to you in any manner, then our aggregate liability for all claims under such circumstances for liabilities, shall not exceed the lesser fifty dollars ($50).
Any claims asserted by you in connection with the Service must be asserted in writing to The Foundation within one (1) year of the date such claim first arose, or such claim is forever waived by you. Each claim shall be adjudicated individually, and you agree not to combine your claim with the claim of any third party.
Materials may be made available via the Service by third parties not within our control. We are under no obligation to, and do not, scan content used in connection with the Service for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible content. However, we respect the copyright interests of others. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to infringe another party’s copyright to remain on the Service.
If you believe any materials on the Service infringe a copyright, you should provide us with written notice that at a minimum contains:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All DMCA notices should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
It is our policy to terminate relationships regarding content with third parties who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.
Should you have any questions you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.